When accessing this website, certain information about the user such as the Internet protocol (IP), navigation through the website, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on servers of the organization “Rede Amazônica de Informação Socio-environmental Georeferenced” (from now on called “RAISG”), supplier of the technology used. This record will not specifically identify the user. The information will only be used internally for website traffic analysis. If the user provides specific identifying information, such as name, address and other information in forms stored on the website, such information will only be used to contact users regarding the progress of this or other initiatives by RAISG and its accredited partners.
2) RAISG will never use the requested data for purposes other than those related to website administration, which includes, among others, statistics and studies, but it will never sell the data. RAISG will also never provide the data obtained from users to third parties, unless expressly authorized by the user. And RAISG will also not use this data for sending spam, a practice which it is strictly against, or for any other practice similar to spam in relation to its users.
3) User data may also be used for administration, management, expansion and improvement of RAISG technologies’ functionalities, as well as the customization of services. Users may eventually be contacted by the RAISG team, if necessary.
4) The RAISG user guarantees that the personal data provided to RAISG is true and current.
5) In order to access and use certain services and contents of RAISG, users must previously provide some personal data. RAISG adopts security levels within the legal requirements for the protection of personal data. However, it is important for the user to be aware that, due to the very nature and technical characteristics of the Internet, this protection is not infallible and is subject to violation by the most diverse malicious practices.
6) RAISG does not verify and is under no obligation to verify the identity of users or the veracity, completeness, authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves under any circumstances. RAISG will only provide any such data to third parties if requested through legal channels in force by a legally valid court order.
7) With regard to users’ privacy, RAISG cannot guarantee privacy and security in the use of its services in relation to users and third parties, there being always the inherent risk that third parties may be able to infer in any way information about conditions, characteristics data, circumstances and classes relevant to RAISG users. This, of course, is not the responsibility of Nossas, but of the internet architecture itself.
8) There will be a channel where users will be able to correct or update data, whenever necessary, as well as request definitive deletion of their data from Nossas in the event they wish to leave or be excluded from the Platform. For exceptional cases in which, for some relevant reason, the user is unable to carry out the removal himself, it will be possible to request the removal through a request through the contact channel with the RAISG team, identifying himself and informing which contents of his authorship. want to have removed.